She felt everything deeply,
this girl named Blue.
She was a mystery to many,
her best friends deep and true.
When her eyes shimmered in fury,
to her private garden
Honeysuckle hung thick on vines,
in the bed daisies grew,
on picket fences roses climbed,
she breathed in gratitude.
Full on she faced the golden sun
hung high in the azure sky.
She said, “I feel you, Dear One,
Be well. Love and peace unto you.”
This post brought to you by the capital letters T and Y, a big THANK YOU for my lovely friend Barbara @ https://altairtheatre.com. One day I will meet her in Barcelona for sangria and tapas and a tour of the Sagrada Familia, and travel to her home in the south of France, and visit her theatre, and dance on the stage, and breathe in gratitude for the deep sapphire blue of the Mediterranean Sea. I believe this, and so it is true. I’m completely humbled by her friendship and two gifts—the Mystery Blogger Award and the Original Outstanding Award. Hopefully, A Girl Named Blue answered her questions. I helped out a bit below.
• If you were a color, which one would you choose?
• What’s your favorite smell?
• Which movie character would you have liked to be? Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter series. For books and cleverness, borderline genius, and of course, magic. If I were magic, my signature superpower would be healing.
• What do you do when you are angry?
• What is so mysterious about you? If I told you, it wouldn’t be a mystery.
• Do you like mysteries? Of course. Life is a mystery, and so are people, until they let you in.